Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulled this during a cylinder cont test today. Have already send messages to my tuner and performance guru. Anything I need to be concerned about? Mods on link in sig.
Thank you all as always.
Mike

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
asked Jody and he said y'all had the valve covers off when he was there. He said to double check the wires underneath the valve covers to make sure something didn't get unplugged to the harness. In my best southern voice-Something ain't jiving with the wiring. :doh:

Diane

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Diane and Jody, there was a lot going on at the tuning event. John and I had the valve covers off when whe installed the injectors prior to the event. I will pull the driver side and check the connections tomorrow.

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Thank you Diane and Jody, there was a lot going on at the tuning event. John and I had the valve covers off when whe installed the injectors prior to the event. I will pull the driver side and check the connections tomorrow.

Thank you!
My DTC reference says Cylinder 1 is the culprit. Might have a hard time finding it under the driver's side valve cover.........

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help, Diane, Jody and Haul n horses2. I am hoping a connection is loose and an easy fix. We replaced the wiring harness when we put in the injectors on this side.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts