Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the powerstrokes. Ive got a 07 F250 Harley Ed. 6.0L. Was driving home tonight from Waffle house which is prob 5 miles from the house. Noticed about a mile away from the house the cooling fan was making the "under a load" sound and I looked at the temp gauge and it was almost in the red. I cant find any leaks or signs of a leak. The "overflow" shows the coolant is still in between the marks. No smoke is coming from the tail pipe either. Ive had the truck since end of may. Truck has a airade cold air box and the sct street chip installed. No other mods that I know of. Truck only has 76k on it. Hopefully its still under warranty. Any ideas of what could possibly be going on??? Thanks for the help:bowfast:

·
Registered
652 Posts
If it is under warranty the stealer shops do like chips or tunes you need something like the Edge Insight CTS to check EOT-ECT max spread is 15* more than that your coolers are plugged (egr cooler-oil cooler) with silicates from the good old Ford Gold Junk coolant. Has the system ever been flushed or changed. Gauges are needed ASAP:doh:
2 stroker

1 - 5 of 5 Posts