Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Going Crazy
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If my truck didnt come with one of those fancy over head console things how hard is it to hook on up wiring wise.. are the connections there some where under the dash or am i SOL thanks

·
Going Crazy
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol i was think about that but seems like a pain if i find out there not there

·
Genius, when I drink
1,295 Posts

·
Going Crazy
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmmm thats cool i guess now i just need to go buy the overhead console and see if the wiring works

·
Genius, when I drink
1,295 Posts
hmmm thats cool i guess now i just need to go buy the overhead console and see if the wiring works

Might have to get a different harness. Check with Bob at www.powerstrokesop.com he'll know

When I added clearance lights I needed a different harness and I think it was like $40???

·
Going Crazy
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmm i dunno, i already have clearance lights, and it looked like your new harness had the hook up right? Might just pull the liner and see whats up there

·
Registered
579 Posts
my clearance light harness only had the connectors for the clearance lights...

·
Banned
133 Posts
when i bought my harness for my clearance lights they asked if i had a overhead console. because if i had a console they would have had to get the harness with the clearance lights that had the overhead console hooks up on it

·
Going Crazy
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hmm ok i guess ill have to order one, now does the newer overhead comp use the same harness as the older style?? and where does the harness get the infor from like temp and what not???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts