Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well finally took the ol 6.4 and traded it in on a 2011 F-250 Black king ranch loaded out. Not 100% sure what I want to do lift wise on it yet, but will be doing it all over the next few weeks. I'll post pics as it progresses. Tomorrow it is getting tinted, and some black cab lights are going on. Thinking 4.5" Icon with 37X13.50X22's with 22" black BMF's, amp steps, paint the headlights black, and a few other minor things for now. Anyone have any pics of lifted 11' black king ranch feel free to throw them up to give me ideas.

·
The Diesel Cartel
1,111 Posts
Your gonna love the truck. Such a nice improvement from the 6.4 trucks.

I like your plans for lift and wheels. Fuel has some really nice wheels out and they are considerably cheaper than the bmfs.

Cole more things I'd add to the list are. HIDs, get a replacement grille for the inner chrome part, and paint or do something with the chrome mirror caps

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ive got 35 on mine
How hard is it to see out of at night? It's getting done in a couple hours and I am trying to figure it out.

Your gonna love the truck. Such a nice improvement from the 6.4 trucks.

I like your plans for lift and wheels. Fuel has some really nice wheels out and they are considerably cheaper than the bmfs.

Cole more things I'd add to the list are. HIDs, get a replacement grille for the inner chrome part, and paint or do something with the chrome mirror caps
HID's and mirror caps are getting done, forgot to mention that. Going to throw a DPF back exhaust on for now as well for cosmetic purposes, probably wait a while to tune it.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Not hard at all. You can barely tell at night. The biggest difference to me is during the day, it really almost eliminates the need of sunglasses.

Now, the side windows with 5% are another story. They are a pain to see out of at night, but I still wouldnt change it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tint is getting put on as we speak, what are yall doing with inspection registration on front window? Cutting out around it or taking a heat gun to peal it off and just stick it back on?

·
StackinChipsLikePringles
3,085 Posts
yes, with 35%. Side widows have 20% to match the factor tint on the rear windows.

Damn.. I had 35% on my windshield with a 5% tint strip, then on the side windows and back i had 5% over 15%.. This was on my yota.. Now i cant find any place that will tint my front windshield on any vehicle

1 - 20 of 21 Posts