Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

61 - 80 of 103 Posts

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
Isn't it time for you to come and visit your grandparents?

Maybe when you are here you can call me gay to my face you big, fat, ugly smurf.:eek::D

I work about a block away from H&S. Great bunch of guys and I can't wait to see what they can do for my 6.7 Cummins.
I'm gonna take your sidearm and beat you with it. Wanna be mallcop. :hehe:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Well Aaron just made my wallet lighter :doh::redspotdance:
And you made the stack of 6.7 pipes shorter!!!!

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
I'm gonna take your sidearm and beat you with it. Wanna be mallcop. :hehe:
Not sure if you have seen Maddog recently but he is all in shape and stuff.

·
Registered
124 Posts
That is unbeleivably unimpressive. Hardly able to roast the tires? and it really does look slow as hell.

·
Registered
913 Posts
FedEx just dropped off the delete pipe, now just got to wait on UPS for the tuner............................:rolleyes:

·
Registered
373 Posts
SAK,

You know I am curious to see what u have to say!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Great to hear the 6.7s are tuned now. I really want one bad now:doh: ...

That really sucks to hear about having to install your own pyro. Thats gonna be one hard sell to ford when you go in for warranty work.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Great to hear the 6.7s are tuned now. I really want one bad now:doh: ...

That really sucks to hear about having to install your own pyro. Thats gonna be one hard sell to ford when you go in for warranty work.
Very easy bolt on fix for that, see EGR block off plate thread in this forum. In less than 1/2 hr(and that's giving time for hot parts), you can bolt these plates in place of the EGR feed pipe to the coolers. See attached pictures, no big thing and very easy to reverse if needed.

Attachments

·
Registered
475 Posts
FedEx just dropped off the delete pipe, now just got to wait on UPS for the tuner............................:rolleyes:
Your EGR plates will be on the way Monday morning!

61 - 80 of 103 Posts