Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed while installing this coil sprung mess on my truck, with the frame of the truck supported and no coil springs installed that I am able to put a jack under one side of the axle and lift the whole axle evenly. I guess the bushings in the link arms are preventing articulation. Do the OUO arm articulate more freely? Any pics while articulated?
Thanks

·
C&C Customs
1,258 Posts
I noticed while installing this coil sprung mess on my truck, with the frame of the truck supported and no coil springs installed that I am able to put a jack under one side of the axle and lift the whole axle evenly. I guess the bushings in the link arms are preventing articulation. Do the OUO arm articulate more freely? Any pics while articulated?
Thanks
any pics of your set up?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the video, but maybe a before and after where the only thing that changed was the link arms. Did you guy articulate Saks truck when you installed the arms on it?
I need to get the front bumper on and the ouo traction bars on but im going to try to put up pictures of my truck up this weekend in the suspension forum.
Thanks

·
Registered
913 Posts
Thanks for the video, but maybe a before and after where the only thing that changed was the link arms. Did you guy articulate Saks truck when you installed the arms on it?
I need to get the front bumper on and the ouo traction bars on but im going to try to put up pictures of my truck up this weekend in the suspension forum.
Thanks
No we did not articulate it, but it articulates very well. The arms that are in the video are the same design that are on mine except that mine are made to be used on a stock truck and not a truck that has relocated mount points.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts