Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
PSN nerd
2,301 Posts
i just figured FT limited the travel to limit caster angle change. longer links will make for less caster angle change, which will make longer travel within an acceptable caster range. so he would have to get new coil overs and build some new towers also, but by the time all thats done it would probably be easier and not too much more to sell the FT kit and get the new one.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
4.5" system will work on a 99-04....IF you get a 05+ axle, radius arm brackets and coil buckets.

As for the FT, only way to get 12" travel coilover in there is to go taller...which he doesn't want to do. Or fab up new mounts to go into the engine bay.

·
Registered
111 Posts
So is this new kit out yet, and is it possible to run 10" traction blocks in the read instead of air bags?

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Yes, the system with the rear air ride is available.

You can do traction blocks for the rear. You'd either do a 400 series:

Or a 300 series front with a traction block rear:

All OUO systems are built to order.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Does the 400 system come in 10 inch and fit 38's like the aire ride system? I have only found the 12" and bigger 300 and 400 systems on the Truck Toyz site.

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
that is an awesome set up

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thanks Dan. One more question though. Will the system still have that kind of flex with the traction blocks, or for that do I need the air bags?

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
i want it i want it!!!! what all does the kit consist of??

Traction Block rear suspension.

OUO Adjustable Link Arms up front.

OUO shocks.

And a bunch of other stuff up front....that I can't mention until it's installed and the pics are up. Otherwise I might "disappear" or have an unexplained "accident" if I let any info out...... :D LOL :hehe:

·
Registered
316 Posts
:bowfast:Very Nice.

·
CompD Mod
698 Posts
Whats the status?

21 - 40 of 48 Posts