Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Now that is a suspesion sys that i would run.
:whs:

That flex on a full size is AWESOME, and looks like it is not "too big" like most of their kits. Now I know what to save my pennies for lol.

Is the rear on air??? I couldn't tell from the video, it mentiones it is heigh adjustable on the fly for towing, and in the first bit it looks almost like bags in there but I couldn't tell. I gotta get me on of these. To think before I was gonna do a Icon 4-link front with OUO traction blocks out back, looks like I have to go back to the drawing board lol.

So when is the work truck getting this setup :poke::poke:

Oh and I love that song :D

·
Registered
328 Posts
yea i was goin to do the samething you did. NOT anymore. I always liked bein able to have big flex on my toyota but didnt think i could have it on my 250 lol.:evil I guess i can and that is what makes it even better for me.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Time to harass Dave H. some more! :evil

I can't wait until the Ford stuff is done! As soon as it's ready, my Full Traction four link setup is going in the trash can! :doh:

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts

I can't wait until the Ford stuff is done! As soon as it's ready, my Full Traction four link setup is going in the trash can! :doh:
ummm...

could your trash can be in south eastern Massachusetts??? I love that new kit but wouldn't mind trying their older stuff :evil

Yea I didn't think so, but it was worth a try LOL

·
CompD Mod
698 Posts
So whats the ETA on the Ford setup?

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
ummm...

could your trash can be in south eastern Massachusetts??? I love that new kit but wouldn't mind trying their older stuff :evil

Yea I didn't think so, but it was worth a try LOL

lol.....Actually, the Full Traction kit isn't that bad. I just wish it had more travel. That's something that the OUO kit seems to have an abundance of!

Also, just for clarification, OUO and Full Traction are not affiliated.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:whs:

That flex on a full size is AWESOME, and looks like it is not "too big" like most of their kits. Now I know what to save my pennies for lol.

Is the rear on air??? I couldn't tell from the video, it mentiones it is heigh adjustable on the fly for towing, and in the first bit it looks almost like bags in there but I couldn't tell. I gotta get me on of these. To think before I was gonna do a Icon 4-link front with OUO traction blocks out back, looks like I have to go back to the drawing board lol.

So when is the work truck getting this setup :poke::poke:

Oh and I love that song :D
Full Air in the back.

I may do some other OUO stuff on the work truck at some point..... :D

So whats the ETA on the Ford setup?
Approx. 2 months on this system for the Fords.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
That is sweet.

·
PSN nerd
2,301 Posts

Just make some longer links for yours for some more travel, and make your frame brackets work accordingly. the instant center geometry of the FT kit will handle better than the 3link but the 3 link should still handle real nice. that kit does look real nice the bags on the back are so great. i wonder what bags there using on the back to get that much suspension travel??

·
Big Sky Groomer Op.
827 Posts
i want!! i cant wait to see more of this kit

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
FWIW, the link bars have nothing to do with the reason hotstik will get more travel by going to the OUO system that's coming out (not this one...a different one).
His Full Traction only has 8" of travel at a 6" height vs. the OUO 4.5" that will have 12" of travel.

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
FWIW, the link bars have nothing to do with the reason hotstik will get more travel by going to the OUO system that's coming out (not this one...a different one).
His Full Traction only has 8" of travel at a 6" height vs. the OUO 4.5" that will have 12" of travel.
Is the OUO 4.5" going to be like the video with air in the back? Will it be a 4-link front? Sounds like the Icon 4.5" will have some pretty stiff competition.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Is the OUO 4.5" going to be like the video with air in the back? Will it be a 4-link front? Sounds like the Icon 4.5" will have some pretty stiff competition.

It will be an adjustable 3-link front like the other OUO systems. Rear is a Traction Block...not sure if Dave has any plans to develop a rear air for the 4.5" or not.

·
Big Sky Groomer Op.
827 Posts
is the 4.5 going to be avalable for the 99-04s?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts