Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered some parts from cobbsdiesel about a monthand half ago. I ordered rcd 190cc injectors airdog2 fuel system arp headstuds with black onyx gaskets and upgraded oil cooler. I recieved the fuel system and the studs and gasketsabout two to three weeks after I ordered the parts but I havent hurd anything on my oil cooler or injectors due to poor comunication with cobb. What do you guys think I should do. Ive tried to cancel my order on my injectors and they said I couldnt because that rcd was making them to order. so I asked if I could cancel my order on my oil cooler and they said its already shipped. Well its been 5 business days since they told me that and Im starting to worry if ill ever get my parts due to there bad track record that I didnt know about before I ordered.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow I seriously had no clue these guys were so evil. They said my injectors would ship tuesday and my oil cooler is on its way. I will have to seriously take it to the next level if there bot here by thursday. We need to watn people about ordering parts from these guys because there in debt and there taking money from people abd you could be next. Right now they have about $4000 of mine. So it is very serious. And I would like to say to the veterins im sorry if I didnt post this thread in the right areabut I knrw you guys would know and help me. And thank you veterins .

·
Big Plans
784 Posts
Wow, another one...Seriously all of the guys that are Distributors to Cobbs need to just quit supplying him...this is BS

·
Registered
255 Posts
seriously this stuff is getting out of hand

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts
Yea no doubt everytime i look there fuking some one else over.

·
i like to party
1,415 Posts
Read around the forums and yo'ull find that Performance Machine and Manufacturing took over the cobbs diesel name because he was a shady POS and couldnt run a buisiness.

Contact Matt H to see whats going on..

·
40 lug nuts
3,433 Posts
Read around the forums and yo'ull find that Performance Machine and Manufacturing took over the cobbs diesel name.....

Yup, I ended up under the admin microscope on another site for pointing this out.

·
FNG
6,017 Posts
I ordered some parts from cobbsdiesel about a monthand half ago. I ordered rcd 190cc injectors airdog2 fuel system arp headstuds with black onyx gaskets and upgraded oil cooler. I recieved the fuel system and the studs and gasketsabout two to three weeks after I ordered the parts but I havent hurd anything on my oil cooler or injectors due to poor comunication with cobb. What do you guys think I should do. Ive tried to cancel my order on my injectors and they said I couldnt because that rcd was making them to order. so I asked if I could cancel my order on my oil cooler and they said its already shipped. Well its been 5 business days since they told me that and Im starting to worry if ill ever get my parts due to there bad track record that I didnt know about before I ordered.
Read around the forums and yo'ull find that Performance Machine and Manufacturing took over the cobbs diesel name because he was a shady POS and couldnt run a buisiness.

Contact Matt H to see whats going on..
Contact Matt. He might be able to help out. Although he doesnt take possession of CDP until the first of the year.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i did call rcd and they said they havent done business with cobbs in two years.

·
I Love Work'N On Hot Rods
1,549 Posts
:whs: I definitely wouldnt be doing nothing.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.