Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Military/Firefighter
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I realize that football is kind of a touchy subject especially here in the SEC. The wife and I are drivin to knoxville for the orange and white game (spring Tenn Volunteer FB) on Apr 17. Probably gonna get there the fri night before. Are there any other vol fans planning to be there? I know its the same sat as the Tide's A-Day game so I know the bama boys that aren't auburn fans won't be there lol!

·
99 superduty on 22.5
147 Posts
think i will stick to my horns lol

·
Military/Firefighter
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
another horns fan here :bowfast::rockwoot: used to be a vols fan though

·
99 superduty on 22.5
147 Posts
im texan born and bred. my high school colors were burnt orange and white as well.

·
Military/Firefighter
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anymore its tuff to b a vols fan. Our time will come again soon... if we can get a coach to hang around long enough

·
Registered
1 Posts
True and Through LSU, Alumni. GO TIGERS! We went to, Deathvalley, the best stadium in the SEC, last weekend for the purple v/s white. The Bayou Bangels are on the Prowl.

·
Registered
48 Posts
HOOK EM HORNS We just had our orange and white game last weekend.

·
Military/Firefighter
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
War Damn Eagle, but I am a Vols fan.
Funny, Auburn and Tennesse football programs seem to trend about the same. Nonetheless, I'll root for just about anyone in the SEC as long as they're not playin Tennessee!

·
Registered
845 Posts
I went to the Orange and Blue game last year. (Wife and Kids are big Gator fans) Had a great time. Can't believe it would be any different there in Knoxville. Have Fun.........:redspotdance:

I know this guy will be there...Johnny Molloy: Outdoorsman and Writer

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
I am a big Vols fan! But I won't be there. I will most likely be racing at Brainerd in Chattanooga that day. Hmmmm, which team to pull for.....Orange or White????? LOL

Go Vols baby! :evil

·
Military/Firefighter
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Were gonna do all that pregame stuff and get the tshirt if were not too hungover. Think were goin out in the old city fri night

1 - 15 of 15 Posts