Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 06 King Ranch seats were starting to look pretty faded and scratched up. I found a guy in Portland, Oregon through a good friend that said he could make them look stock again. Here are some before and after photos. I will be updating this after six months with new photos to see how the color holds. But not bad for $200 :rockwoot:
Before Front back:

After Front back:

Before Front Bottom:

After Front Bottom:

Before Backseat Back:

After Backseat back:

Before Backseat bottom:

After BackSeat Bottom:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Dang that looks good!

·
'05 Excursion
1,948 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Before Front back:

After Front back:

Before Front Bottom:

After Front Bottom:

Before Backseat Back:

After Backseat back:

Before Backseat bottom:

After BackSeat Bottom:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Try that zymol leather stuff! It did about that same thing to my leather seats.
It took out all the scuff marks and brought the color back to your seats?

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Yeah it worked really good. I just wished I knew about it sooner before the seats dried out... LOL.

There is a cleaner and a conditioner. I don't know how well it would work on king ranch seats but they worked on my lariat seats!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah it worked really good. I just wished I knew about it sooner before the seats dried out... LOL.

There is a cleaner and a conditioner. I don't know how well it would work on king ranch seats but they worked on my lariat seats!
I will be using a conditioner now that they color is back. But from reading before on the KR leather to get the color back it seems you have to dye it and then keep it conditioned. I tired various cleaners and conditioners to try to get color back and non of it did anything for the actual color. There is a big difference between the KR and Lariat leather to be able to compare the results of the two.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
There is a big difference between the KR and Lariat leather to be able to compare the results of the two.
Thanks for letting me know...

You should ask your guy if he actually used dye? Or better yet throw some white shorts and a white t-shirt on and try it out :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You should ask your guy if he actually used dye? Or better yet throw some white shorts and a white t-shirt on and try it out :)
:doh:

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
What did the guy do to the seats to get them looking like that ?

Do you think he buffed them with a buffer to get product into them ?

They look great. I am going to clean and treat my seats today with Lexol.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
On my dads king ranch he bought the actual king ranch leather cleaner and it worked really good.. They never looked real bad to begin with buy it kept then looking brand new.

·
Always Learning
143 Posts
On my dads king ranch he bought the actual king ranch leather cleaner and it worked really good.. They never looked real bad to begin with buy it kept then looking brand new.
I have had two king ranch trucks. 2001 f-150 and a 2003 f-250. The f-250 looked like your before shots. I knew of a product for bring back old leather saddles that had not been taken care of in 30 years. I tried it and after two treatments they looked just like yours did when you got it back. It maybe what he used. It is called leather CPR. They have many different ones. Get the equine one. It will bring color back without dyeing. It comes in a bottle that has a loop on top. Here is the site. Oh and they use this stuff on all the learher for the show horses at all three tracks of the triple crown. They are the offical sponcer. Here is the site:

Leather CPR : Leather CPR

Sponge on and once dry put another coat on. Let sit for a few hours.... Come back and wow.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Great video..any idea what conditioner he is using? I am thinking about finding leather cpr if possible..any other good brands for a 2006 KR?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts