Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
That go to guy
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok been looking and thinking i want to do something else to my truck but what trucks a 2006 f-250 6.0 2wd S&B intake blue spring and banjos exhaust and sct x4 with ID extreme street tune also did the t6 change over and coolant filter with coolant flush just the other weekend part of me wants to do something stupid like a wicked wheel what is the opinions of the group

·
That go to guy
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
dang no opinions i just want to go fast a good way i want to run truck wars next year in the street class its a single turbo class anything else goes ive been thinking about water meth but i dont have a smoke issue or egt issue

·
Administrator
8,238 Posts
What is the budget? I would skip the wicked wheel and just do a new stage 2 turbo.

·
That go to guy
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dk what ever it takes of course i will have to save some here and there the main thing im having trouble understanding is do you make more power with say warren 155s with 30% nozzles or 100% and do they make more power than say 190s with stock nozzles

·
Administrator
8,238 Posts
You can empty a 155 with stock nozzles so no need to put larger nozzles on them.
190/30's would have more power than the 155's. No need to put larger nozzles on than 30's on the 190's.

Injectors are a slippery slope. There is a lot of supporting mods needed to run bigger injectors.

·
That go to guy
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i run my sct now as my gauges but i need something better im thinking manual guages because i want to monitor fuel pressure also also i was thinking injectors because i have 2 i think with a stiction problem i ran the hotshot secrets for about 2 months then switched to t6 and revx but still have an issue when cold once warm it won't buck or jerk under acceleration but i can not get it to throw any codes so with what i have right now what would you guys do for more instead of injectors

·
Registered
624 Posts
How about some gas....Nitrous is always fun

·
That go to guy
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok heres something i want to know i am running innovatives extreme street tune and i have no smoke is anyone else running there tune so i have been contemplating ordering a new tune something hotter i don't want to run gas until i need to clean some smoke im making out now on 24psi of boost am i have a lead on a powermax stage 2 for 900 bucks but is it worth getting it also at what point is a lift pump needed and a regulated return

1 - 9 of 9 Posts