·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump

·
Registered
703 Posts
they look super fun to clean. ha ha ha i would go all black or all machinmed. i was never a big fan of both on the wheel

·
Registered
624 Posts
I think the wheels look really good, not sure how they would look on your color, but I would def put them on my white truck.

I like all black and or machined wheels. I say go for it, but im not to sure about the backspacing so im just going on looks.

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
can anyone photochop them on my truck??? Could you make the wheels a little larger then the ones on the truck?

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
this is all i could find and i cant figure out how to save the pic to my computer so i can upload it. They rims are on the yellow H2 and the silver tacoma.
dld_trucks

·
Registered
144 Posts
Well man, they aren't bad and I haven't seen them on anything before so that's cool. I'm just not a fan of black AND machined wheels as stated by some others. Once you get your rockers done, it will definintely help out the overall look. Until then the two-tone on your truck and the two-tone of the wheel will look too "busy" in my eyes.

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well man, they aren't bad and I haven't seen them on anything before so that's cool. I'm just not a fan of black AND machined wheels as stated by some others. Once you get your rockers done, it will definintely help out the overall look. Until then the two-tone on your truck and the two-tone of the wheel will look too "busy" in my eyes.
I feel ya on the two tone issue. That why ive waited to get em done. I wasnt sure if i was going with blk or chrome wheels.

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump

·
99 superduty on 22.5
147 Posts
are you going to lift you truck any and what kind of tire are you going to put on them. alot of times the tire will help bring out the wheel whether its and aggressive mud or mild all terrain.

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
im wanting a 4'' but it will have to wait. im hoping for toyo mt or interco ssm16

1 - 16 of 16 Posts