Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Monty'sWhiteF250
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my PSD before and after. Would like some simple mods to clean it up and make it look better. Also thinking about plastidip'n my wheels and badges. Let me know what you think.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Monty'sWhiteF250
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tint is coming. How much does a front conversion run? Like the ideas tho. What about the stacks? Thought about changing to a single. And thanks!

·
Monty'sWhiteF250
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No other suggestions? Blacked out clearance also coming this weekend

·
Registered
85 Posts
I would go with a single black stack in the center and leveled with the cab straight cut. Harley headlights, no need to do a complete front end conversion, black out your mirror turn signal lens. I would also remove the 4x4 stickers as well as the ones on your back glass just for a cleaner look. Eventually go with some nice black wheels of your choice. Good looking truck by the way.

·
Registered
45 Posts
tint and 08 mirrors but it looks sharp the way it is

·
Monty'sWhiteF250
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok thanks. 4x4 sticker is coming off this weekend as well as the badges will be getting blacked out. I did VHT nightshade the mirror lenses. May not be dark enough tho. How much do harley headlights cost? Probably gonna be plastidip'n wheels this weekend also.

·
Monty'sWhiteF250
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh and should I go with a bigger single stack? I'm running 6s right now and would like to just use one of those instead of buying another one.

·
Registered
668 Posts
the single 6 would look sweet! if you do can lights do smoked LED 3rd gen dodge lights a good low profile look. I just bought Harley lights they were 119 for the set.

·
Monty'sWhiteF250
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's not to bad. Figured they were more. I already bought the cab lights and smoked them tho.

Got any good pics of ur lights?

·
Trade up playa
323 Posts
I think it looks pretty killer the way it sits. Subtract the 4x4 badges and do the regular 05-07 front end conversion and it'd be perfect. Don't use harley lights, they too common now-a-days.

·
Monty'sWhiteF250
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was kinda thinking of getting the international badges on the door but doing them in black.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I think you should keep the wheels chrome and do a single 7" stack

·
Monty'sWhiteF250
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you know anyone willing two swap my 6"s for a single 7 or 8 let me know lol I just plastidip'd my emblems and badges. Turned out pretty good. Still debating on the wheels tho. Might do it just to see what they look like. I can peel it off if I don't like them. Thanks for the comments and suggestions

1 - 15 of 15 Posts