Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to hear peoples opinion on these taillights. Want a change but hate the look of alteeza lights. Its basically the reverse of the stock light. I'd like to go with '08 taillights but cant afford them right now. What do you think of these?

Attachments

·
peterbilt'in
1,188 Posts
Recon LED smoked... bit pricey... im IMO... would look nice on a dark truck.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Never seen those before, they look ok, but do what was said above, RECON!! They are expensive but they look good.

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
what is the color of your truck? I would say they might work on a white, or silver or maybe another light color, but otherwise Smoked Recons if ya can, or smoke the factory ones with some NightShade

·
Registered
814 Posts
I'd like to hear peoples opinion on these taillights. Want a change but hate the look of alteeza lights. Its basically the reverse of the stock light. I'd like to go with '08 taillights but cant afford them right now. What do you think of these?
How expensive are these lights?

Stock ones can be had for a pretty decent price if you look around.

Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market

The ones you posted look pretty good too, I'm just trying to give you more options.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The truck is White so we'll see how they look. The smoked recon lights would be great, maybe in the spring with some smoked cab lights. I guess these will hold me over for now. Will take some pics when I get them on the truck. Thanks.

·
Stroker
231 Posts
they might look alright, I just tinted my stock ones since I wanted something different and all euro's on anything are GAY.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts