Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
dinnerbooter treasurer
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is going to be there? I will be there on the 3rd with Karen and some of her family. I am making it manditory that Cowboy_Dan be there.

·
Banned
924 Posts
my birthday is the tenth so we most likely will be there one of them days

·
Bigfoot is an OBS
3,462 Posts
I'll definitely be there one of the weekends. I have a business trip the first part of April, so I don't know exactly which weekend it will be.

I want to see how those new injectors work out.

·
dinnerbooter treasurer
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want to see some pissed off ricers. I have a bunch of stuff I am trying to get done on the truck yet before I come down but I will be there if I get it done or not.

·
dinnerbooter treasurer
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We'll just have to make sure we don't burnout in the staging lanes again. I don't think they liked that.
Although it was funny.
Yeah that was a whoops on my part but still funny none the less. We didn't get kicked out it couldn't have been that bad.

·
Bigfoot is an OBS
3,462 Posts
Getting closer....

I don't know about the rest of the state, but the weather around here has been a roller-coaster. 50-55 in the afternoon one day, 25 in the afternoon the next.

·
he=genuineford
439 Posts
Well it looks like I won't freeze my butt off this weekend... maybe a sunburn will be in store. I will be sitting in the stands taping the races for anyone that is coming.

·
Bigfoot is an OBS
3,462 Posts
Well the truck isn't running right. I should still be there unless it craps out on the way, but I won't be racing unless it decides to straighten up.
It'll be at least 10 before I can get there.

·
dinnerbooter treasurer
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mine isn't running correctly either but I am taking it down the track one way or another. I am heading back outside to work on it and see if I can figure anything out with it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts