Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
BLCKOUT
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I get a set of steel center caps, the ones that came with my Moto Metals sucks, they snap in from the outside and have all broken, I want a good steel set that slide through the inside and have open ends for the front hubs.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Just remove the caps and run stock hubs?

The open caps normally look like crap (IMO) since they are so much larger than the hub:

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
the caps like pictured above are old school alot of people have covers with the advent of the LAZY a$$ elec./vac. 4x4 crap that is soo abundant nowadays. I'll take a set of "get out before you get in the goo" hubs anyday just my .02 tho !

·
Who is Obama?
1,779 Posts
Just put some Warn hubs on there and don't run any caps....that's what I do.
Ya what do you do about the back? those things are ugly as ####. And for us guys with chrome wheels you cant just paint those things. And running none in the front and caps in the back would look stupid. I think im just going to hole saw holes in the front caps

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
Ya what do you do about the back? those things are ugly as ####. And for us guys with chrome wheels you cant just paint those things. And running none in the front and caps in the back would look stupid. I think im just going to hole saw holes in the front caps
Go man go thats what my cheap AZZ would do to.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts

I don't run any caps up front and do in the rear......I didn't think it looks stupid:

·
Who is Obama?
1,779 Posts
My back hubs don't look like those. They have a bunch of gnarley looking bolts all the way around and are extremely ugly. Yours are much nicer looking.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
My back hubs don't look like those. They have a bunch of gnarley looking bolts all the way around and are extremely ugly. Yours are much nicer looking.
I'm running center caps in all of those 3 pics on the rear, no caps on the front.

On my 07 I don't run caps in the rear either.....but they are painted to match the wheels:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts