Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my truck back and got no boost, no power and no smoke with the 210 tune. I am looking around and cant see any boost leaks. It could be that I dont have a clue to where I need to focus.

I took the truck in to replace a fuel line and I got it back yesterday. Work order said they replaced the line and a few exhaust manifold bolts.

Any pointers would be very helpful? Thanks

BTW, 275 and 210 and 150 all do the same thing as far as no boost.

·
Stroken it 7.3,6.0,6.4
1,239 Posts
Not an expert on his but it sounds like a fuel issue if you got no black smoke :( I relay hope it not tho.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Do ya got any lights?? I would look and see in there is some thing unhooked or unpluged.. maybe ckeck that exhaust manifold..

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, there is a haze in the 210. 275 carries alot more just not normal amount.

There is no lights on.

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Wastegate problem?

·
Registered
360 Posts
HPFP line
Which one though, one of the supply lines or one of the lines going to the fuel rails? Was it doing the same thing before this repair? Did they pull the cab?

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The feed line to the rails from what i was told. they did pull the cab. this is a new issue. i get more boost now but definitely not where it should be.

·
Stroken it 7.3,6.0,6.4
1,239 Posts
Is the Variable vain solenoid plugged in?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Or a plugged EBP tube might do this also. Can you run a KOEO or can you only pull CMDTC's?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts