Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in 2015 I did the EGR delete and much more to my truck. I purchased an online manual service so I have a reference for torque specs, bolt patterns, etc and bought a subscription that was good for so many months or a year, I don't remember. It is now time for me to tear into my AC system and I am wanting this subscription again. However, I am unable to locate the website I used back in 2015. I thought it was ALLDATA, but when I provided it with both of my emails in an attempt to locate my account, it did not locate an account for me. I called ALLDATA and the lady was not able to help me because if I used their service it would have been the DIY section and they don't have phone support for that program. She did tell me they don't delete customers accounts so this tells me my email should have been found if I was at the right place. For some reason I am thinking there was an option to purchase the subscription for a lifetime, but I don't see that option on ALLDATA and being they did not locate my email address I am wondering if I am on the wrong website. I would look back on my computer, but the one I had when I had this subscription decided to commit suicide. With that being said, what are other online repair subscription that I can try to see if my email is associated with.

·
Administrator
32,939 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It probably was, I just don't know why they would delete my login information. They should be sending me emails trying get to me to come back, but I guess they don't. I sent them an email to see if they could find my login information. I am now tossing the idea of buying a service manual off ebay. Either get the PDF or the CD. Just worried it wont be the complete thing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts