21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Good question about the alignment Brian, cause you dont want to get the

·
Registered
44 Posts
So once you install these links what's the procedure for correcting the alignment (if needed)? I don't want to get an "RCA dog look" from the alignment tech...........
LOL

The lower link is dropped out of the mount and the rod end is adjusted as needed. The bar is then reinserted and castor is verified. We installed the bars and performed the alignment in less than 30 mins.. No drama.

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
LOL

The lower link is dropped out of the mount and the rod end is adjusted as needed. The bar is then reinserted and castor is verified. We installed the bars and performed the alignment in less than 30 mins.. No drama.
Thanks so the lower link corrects castor. So if I were an ICON user do I need the alignment cams as well?

I'm not well schooled on SD alignemnts, currently my tires wear just fine with routine rotations. I don't want to start eating through tires with some more suspension mods.

·
Registered
913 Posts
These are installed in my truck. The ride compared to what it was with the stock radius arm is night and day. You use to feel little bumps in the road and now you don't. Super smooth. Specs on my truck are in my sig.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Thanks so the lower link corrects castor. So if I were an ICON user do I need the alignment cams as well?

I'm not well schooled on SD alignemnts, currently my tires wear just fine with routine rotations. I don't want to start eating through tires with some more suspension mods.

Nope, don't need the cams.

With a the stock radius arms you often use cams as the arms have no adjustment.

With the OUO Link Arms you adjust them as Marty described to set the caster.

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
COOL!! Thanks DC, that makes these an easy choice for me. Anyone need a kidney?

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Those wheels are BAD A$$

·
Registered
107 Posts
Those are sexy, to bad they will not work with a 6" lift.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I stand correct they will work with 6" lift....

21 - 32 of 32 Posts