Monkeys have armpits!
1,681 Posts
Hey DC,

Is there an ETA on the 4-6" kit?

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pics should be later today.....been installed for a couple days now. Just need to clean up the truck for pics :D

Not sure on exact ETA on the OUO 4.5". Marty has had the prototype system for a couple weeks now. We are just waiting on the truck that it's going on.

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
Do you need me to leave now?,..and come to Texas,...no need to wait,...I'll test that kit immediately!

I have nothing else to do this weekend.

·
Monkeys have armpits!
1,681 Posts
Pics should be later today.....been installed for a couple days now. Just need to clean up the truck for pics :D

Not sure on exact ETA on the OUO 4.5". Marty has had the prototype system for a couple weeks now. We are just waiting on the truck that it's going on.
I can be there in just a few hours!!!!! :D

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The system was built specifically for a certain truck for a customer of ours. So, it is going on that specific truck.

Rest assured, as soon as we have the truck in our hands that it is going on ASAP :D

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Those wheels made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. LOL

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Those wheels made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. LOL
BMF S.O.T.A. wheels.
Actually somewhat similar the wheels on my 01 (Weld Racing Methods).......one or two of Greg Weld's sons are the owner(s) of BMF. Just on the BMF wheels they have the machined edges and curve the spokes inward to give the wheel a deep azz lip.

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
So once you install these links what's the procedure for correcting the alignment (if needed)? I don't want to get an "RCA dog look" from the alignment tech...........

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Those look good. Nice clean sleak look to them.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts