Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I replaced my #1 injector and when I fired it up it ran fine at idle. Took it for a test drive. It ran good to about 1800 rpms and then bogged down until right before it shifted. Once in 2nd and 3rd it has almost no power. If I get on it nothing. Now its 2 days later and it idles pretty rough and shakes when i give it any gas. There is an electrical connector on the back of the fuel water seperator I cant plug in but other then that everything is on. Any ideas?? Thanks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No. I have the valve cover off and I'm double checking everything. Could my IPR valve cause this? What is the plug on the back of the fuel water seperator for? Thanks.

·
Need a ride.
553 Posts
No. I have the valve cover off and I'm double checking everything. Could my IPR valve cause this? What is the plug on the back of the fuel water seperator for? Thanks.
That plug goes to the fuel bowl heater. Just for giggles unplug that and see where your at. Most time when that goes it blows a fuse and won't start, I think the #30 fuse but not certain. Could be your ICP maybe, you can unplug that and see how it runs, the computer will overide it and run normal I believe. Somebody will correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
he said he couldn't get it plugged back in so it's already unplugged.

·
Edumacted
171 Posts
If you haven't already check the oil just to be safe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts