Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who have done it. I can't find a used bumper ANYWHERE... I know I could order from LMC or Certifit... but I only saw where you can order them piece by piece.

Anyone ever ordered a full bumper from them?

And can I get it factory paint matched?

And about how much was it? Thanks in advance guys!!

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
I think I paid 100 bucks for the front valance to be painted. There should be plenty of nearby auto painting facilities to get quotes from....

As far as the bumper goes I don't know... I just bit the bullet and ordered the full kit from powerstrokeshop...

·
6.0 money pit
3,107 Posts
just look on craigslist or a accessory shop that does replacement bumpers, ive bought multiple bumpers like that and painted them myself, never spent over 250 on the whole assembly

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If anyone can spend a few minutes on ebay for me and find one, I will buy you a drink if we're ever at an event together.

I've called at least 4 different bumper replacement shops, and looked high and low on ebay.... I'm not being a bitch here. I literally CANNOT find a used replacement...

·
it's an 02 05 08
930 Posts
I am also lookin for the stuff to do an o5 conversion I live in the san antonio area and havent been able to find much,everybody wants and arm and a leg for their take off bumpers

·
6.0beau
282 Posts
try all out offroad Allout Offroad, Houston, TX - Home this is my local shop in richmond, tx and they usually have factory take-off bumpers from doing full replacements and they usually will sell them pretty cheap.

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Suck a fat one. I figured this thread was going far too well.

Someone was gonna gay it up sooner or later. Shoulda known it'd be one of you french fags....

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Hey Jer let me know if you find one in Texas I'm going to GA on the 24th and I'll drop it off for ya if you need me to that will save on shipping. Also found this on Ebay.

05 OEM Front Bumper.

·
This We'll Defend
1,549 Posts
Have you considered ordering an 05 ranch hand full replacement for your truck? Then you just have the grille and lights to worry with. I think your truck would look tough as hell with one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts