Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I only have 7500 miles on my 6.4 When i went to change the oil for the second time at 7000, the oil level was about 1/4" above the normal level on the dipstick. So I called the dealer I bought it from (NEW) and they said bring it in, maybe a leaking injector. Took the truck in on the 22nd. they check it and tell me that, that is within normal limits. That it can be as much as 1" above normal in between oil changes. WHAT:eek: Thats a lot of fuel in the oil, Is Ford changing the rules as they go a long so they don't have to fix the problems?

David

·
My other twin turbo...
1,066 Posts
My guess is that if they admit it is a problem, then they have to recognize the regen process for the epic fail that it is. If you haven't yet, maybe think about deleting.
I think you have an excellent point. The only way that any manufacturer was going to sell any diesels was by playing ball with epa. It is more their epic fail than Fords. Meanwhile China blackens half the world making worthless crap. I know if we had no environmental regs that the world would roast even quicker, but this diesel solution needs help.

·
Registered
36 Posts
you're right! it does need help. i know we all like power but the simple fact is we're altering our trucks and consuming less fuel therefore being more efficient. it just doesnt add up to place all these mechanisms on our trucks to "better the environment" but in turn cause them to burn more fuel and do so while doing nothing more than cleaning out the stupid devices placed on the truck to begin with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.