Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does everyone recommend for a AGM battery maintainer? Wanting something I could wire up to the block heater with a switch to the heater.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Battery maintainers worth a dang are the ones called Noco genius. I have the 15amp charger and boy let me tell you!!! Saved quite a few batteries deemed bad by autozone and etc. recently saved a battery from a mazarati (sp?) that was on its third battery!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
​ DieselDC;5837105 said:
Battery maintainers worth a dang are the ones called Noco genius. I have the 15amp charger and boy let me tell you!!! Saved quite a few batteries deemed bad by autozone and etc. recently saved a battery from a mazarati (sp?) that was on its third battery!

Ill check into them.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
PSN intsigator
6,621 Posts
I've been thinking about doing that, just not sure what charger to use. I will look into those also.

Sent from my super samsung note 5

·
Project Shamu
2,725 Posts
I've had good results with a battery tender brand. I bought the one with 4 outputs, 4 amps each. Works great.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I've been thinking about doing that, just not sure what charger to use. I will look into those also.

Sent from my super samsung note 5

Don’t know how to quote both you guys but the brand I listed is the chit. No other battery charger/tender will revive a dead battery like the noco - it’s expensive though so keep that in mind. I have 3-4 other chargers that I bought over the years and I just want to give them away b/c they are inferior. I bought a chitter yellow top on cl just to see if it will work. Well for $20 bucks, it’s still in one of my cars 2yrs later lol. Cheers!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts