Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Monday I will be hitting the phones and spending more money on my next set of mods. :bowfast: I blame everyone on this website for feeding my addiction with all your sick 6.4 Fords. So thanks in advance for draining my bank account. :psn:
-Sinster EGR Delete
-Sinster Coolant Filtration Kit
-Stealth CCV Mod Kit
-Flo Pro Intake Elbow
-MBRP Cold Side Pipe
-Spearco Intercooler
-Air Dog2 165
Eventually I will get a wastegate kit but I dont think I will need it till my next set of mods (Tow x or High power turbos, fuel upgrade and studs). Do you guys think thats ok or should I just spend the money and get it with the egr delete. I seen WOP has a kit out but Im not sure of the quality or how hard of a install. Of course Elites kit is popular. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also is it just me or do these hopped up 6.4 make our dicks bigger, I swear it grew a lil just thinking about all these future mods. :eek:fftopic

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I had some time to take some pics of my truck the other day. Shes coming along but not done with her. What ya guys think

·
Super Sparky
1,225 Posts
Your truck looks SICK! I LOVE that color! Your list of mods sounds pretty good too!

·
Registered
683 Posts
That is one nice truck bud! Love the blue color.

·
Cab on installer
2,150 Posts
Skip the IC. it's not needed till you do turbos and such. The wastegate is good but again if you upgrade turbos there will be changes. If you haven't done it yet put a 4" down pipe in, powerstroker 67's is good, only issue is it will need to be modified for your future turbos. Also skip the flo pro elbow and get something that actually flows air to both sides of the manifold as the flo pro feeds the drivers side way more than the passenger side. Call Rudys diesel too, they got the stuff you need

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks boyz, thanks for the help White Monster. I liked the bling of the polished stuff, but knowing that another can flo better makes the decision pretty easy. I assume CFM + is the way to go? If so, I will get elites twin tube so everything matches. Appreciate any and all sugestions. Any updates on your build white monster? :ford:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Beautiful truck. Makes me want to sell mine and find a 6.4.

What size lift/wheels/tires are on it?

·
Super Sparky
1,225 Posts
Most likely you'll get Ben or Gabriel when you call. Both are VERY good to deal with.

·
StackinChipsLikePringles
3,085 Posts
Gabe and Aaron are both great to deal with

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay, she's a done dolla, everything is ordered. I talked to Ben at Rudys and like everyone says, he was excellent to deal with and a great guy. They gave me a smoking deal on everything and he also talked me into KEM tunes. So heres the revised version of what I got:
-Sinister Coolant Filtration Kit
-Sinster EGR Delete
-CCV Mod Kit
-Air DogII 165
-KEM Tunes
-CFM+ Elbow
-Rudys IC pipe
-Spearco Intercooler (Cause it looks soooo sexy behind the grille)
Well that should get me ready for bigger turbos, studs, wastegate and minor fuel mods. I might have to make the trek cross the continent to Rudys for that. Unless White Monster wants another project.. haha Hint Hint

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well this weekend I plan on installing my EGR delete, coolant filtration kit, Air Dog, IC pipe and hopefully my CFM+ elbow if it shows up by friday. The intercooler showed up damaged so Ben at Rudys is working on that and the guy from stealth didn't email me back in regards to a CCV mod kit so thats a no go. Any suggestions on the various installs? Also, I normally run motorcraft coolant do you guys suggest anything else?

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Looks good! Sounds like you're on the way to getting your build on haha. I just wrapped up my pre-winter mods. Next spring is tranny and traction bars.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts