Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
2Cruel
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thier are two on the lot here at Mike Catruci Ford, a gasser and a diesel.

That thing is freaking quiet, and acording to the diesel mechanic the elocker works good and it will break the tires loose when it hits second effortlesly

Travis

·
Registered
438 Posts
Yup, drove one today, Jacky Jones Ford took delivery on two Thursday a F-350 Dually and F-350 SRW both were Lariat FX4 Loaded! Also MPG was reading 18.3 with 300 miles on the odometer when I drove it... I have some pics but I am too lazy to post em right now.

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Nice...Wonder if my dealer has any...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Nice day, so went on dealer drive. Two local dealerships have CCSB in white. One had a gasser the other a diesel. $41G sticker on the gasser and $60k for the oilburner.

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
I'm waiting for one to come to a theater near me. Me and my dad are gonna see if we can go flog the hell out of it for a few minutes. :evil:

·
PSN nerd
2,301 Posts
Nice day, so went on dealer drive. Two local dealerships have CCSB in white. One had a gasser the other a diesel. $41G sticker on the gasser and $60k for the oilburner.

$60 :doh::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
Got a guy I work with that ordered one. Every thing except a moon roof. We get x plan pricing, still 51 grand.

·
Tater for President!
186 Posts
Just checked fords website... there are about 7 on lots within 15 miles of me...may have to go check one out tomorrow. Sticker price on F450 king ranch is almost 68k

·
Registered
152 Posts
Ford website said the dealer had 4 on the lot, stopped by and they didn't have any. :doh:
When I got home my tax return, with new home rebate, and a $750 coupon for a 2011 Super Duty were in the mailbox!:rockwoot:

·
Yeah, it's like that
2,419 Posts
I want one, but don't feel like being a guinea pig. Plus, first buyers won't be getting a very good deal. I will wait till Nov. before snow season starts and see what little germlins are under the hood before I make my decision.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I want one, but don't feel like being a guinea pig. Plus, first buyers won't be getting a very good deal. I will wait till Nov. before snow season starts and see what little germlins are under the hood before I make my decision.
Perhaps even wait until the truck has a full winter under its belt. Recall that was when some of the 6.0's quirks showed up.

·
Yeah, it's like that
2,419 Posts
Perhaps even wait until the truck has a full winter under its belt. Recall that was when some of the 6.0's quirks showed up.
Might not be a bad idea, but my 6.0L has been good to me. I guess they were out for 1.5 yrs when I got mine though. I took a bath the other year on a plow that was supposed to be the newest and greatest. It wasn't. LOL

·
Registered
239 Posts
My local dealer has 2. A f250 crew cab and a f350 dually. Man they are good looking.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts