Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

161 - 169 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I know this thread is a little slow these days but I am in del city and am the proud owner of an AE scanner.(ford family of course). If any one is in need of some diagnostics please feel free to get a hold of me. Always willing to help out a fellow PS owner. :dfpsn:

·
7.3T PSD Van Gurl
23 Posts
Hello from this Suburb Raised Okie Gurl. I was born in Indianapolis, IN but raised in Broken Arrow, OK. I just got my very first PSD and did some decent research for a reasonable age, durability, and ease of repair research. I am now happy to say I am the proud owner of a 1999 7.3 Turbo in a E350 SD Ext Van. yes a van, I need a way I can securely transport my $20k+ power wheel chair. the van I can lock it up and set a alarm up down the road too.

my 99 has 229k on it and just barely broken in on a 16 year old vehicle. it has a few dents and busted lenses. I plan to buy new body panels and OEM lights and have macco bring it back to decent status.

Now For my Plan Mods. I want a fun vehicle on the inside, as for the outside I am trying to decide from a OEM Stealth or Custom Look. if I go stealth and keep mods inside the van its very unlikely to be targeted by thieves. but I do have several ideas for custom exterior. like I would love a set of buckstop outback front and rear winch bumper, KMC XD Rockstar Machined Face Wheels, LEDGlow Pink Truck Series, LEDGlow Pink Wheel Wells, LEDGlow 18 piece Interior set, Whelen Vertex in the Front turns and unused upper chambers in OEM Tail Lights, and finally a set of Atomic LED Clearance lights on a Whelen Flasher.

Interior Mods are extensive: Kenwood eXcelon DNN992, Kenwood eXcelon XR900-5, Kenwood eXcelon KFC-XW120, Kenwood eXcelon KFC-X68C, 25" Flip Down Monitor, HD TV Tuner, DynaMat, Front to Rear Floor Neon Pink Carpet, Pink/Black Front Buckets and Rear Bench, and finally Safelight Side & Rear Cargo Door Privacy Glass.

anyways I think my post has gone on long enough now, LOL! I hope to meet some other PSD Enthusiasts and become friends. I may be legally wheelchair bound, but I try to be Handy Capable. feel free to drop me a line and maybe we can meet for lunch and drool over each others PSD powered vehicles.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm in the far Southeastern corner of the states. Down in the Kiamichi Mountain foothills. Not far from Beavers Bend State Park. Lots of hills to climb in my new 2017 Power stroke.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Welcome.
Not a lot of traffic here.
Anybody go to the diesel drags over the weekend?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Eh, wife before life. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

161 - 169 of 169 Posts