Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
The Stig
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of you oklahoma people post up! Just noticed alot of you on here. Post up your city where you live!
I'm Dex, from Pryor, where my dad owns two restaurants, and I live in Tulsa!

·
Metal - It kicks your ass
3,090 Posts
hmmm... Never heard of it... I figured it was you. Didn't know if you were a dirt racer or not. lol...

Anyways... I'll keep tabs on this thread. If we get enough interest we should hit Buffalo Run or Downstream some weekend.

·
The Stig
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm down for any meet, what city do you live in? You should check out that show, you will absolutely love it, its funny, has cool cars, and very entertaining. Heres a clip of the show to give you an idea about it.

·
Down N' Out
546 Posts
I'm not currently in the state, but hoping to be back that way this year. My family lives in Vian, bout half hour outside Tahlequah.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'm from Beggs, OK (South of Tulsa about 30 min.) but currently am living in Stillwater for school.

·
The Stig
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was just over in Stilly weekend before last, we went to Outlaws and a few other bars on the strip. Twas fun. How old is everybody? I'm 23.

·
<-•DEISEL CRAFT•
565 Posts
i live in tulsa right now

·
Registered
14 Posts
I live in Peggs about 15 min north of Tahlequah

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I'm going to school in Woodward right now but I'm in OKC pretty much every weekend.

·
The Stig
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice! You ever make it back up to T-town any? I'm actually at 107th Erie Ave, so even closer to sheridan. Lol Small world.

·
Maroon truck guy
427 Posts
I was just over in Stilly weekend before last, we went to Outlaws and a few other bars on the strip. Twas fun. How old is everybody? I'm 23.

I live in Newkirk but Im going to school in Stillwater. I live on the strip!! Outlaws is nice but its to expensive for me. The penny is more my speed.

·
Maroon truck guy
427 Posts
cheapest place too. penny beer Tuesday and Wednesday ($6 all you can drink) and no cover dollor long necks on Thursday to try to compete with outlaws

·
The Stig
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
not too bad, we also hit up the pita pit after we the bars closed, there was some old dude in their playing a drum kit to recorded music when we went it, it was hilarious!

·
Maroon truck guy
427 Posts
not too bad, we also hit up the pita pit after we the bars closed, there was some old dude in their playing a drum kit to recorded music when we went it, it was hilarious!
Haha that was stripper steve!!! Haha I live in the frat house across from pita pit.

1 - 20 of 169 Posts