Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
In your second picture there is a "stud" in the middle. It should be just in front of that look down there.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In your second picture there is a "stud" in the middle. It should be just in front of that look down there.
Looked everyware in the front of the pedistal nothing their even stood on my head trying to find it...

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
in your third pic you see that little wrapped white wiring? Follow it and theres your plugin.
That wire goes to teh back side of the valve cover in the second pic is showing were it goes into the valve cover at.

·
Harl
705 Posts
No bud. Thats your fuel line your seeing.. Follow the wire towards the front of the turbo. Its monted on the side of it.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No bud. Thats your fuel line your seeing.. Follow the wire towards the front of the turbo. Its monted on the side of it.
Dohh i must have gotten my fingers crossed when i was folowing it towards the firewall and crossed over to the fuel line. Going towards the front of the truck it seems to go under the fuel filter and has a connector just inbehind the hose connection that you can't see. From all teh pic's i was able to dig up it looks like the connector was fairly easy to see but i can see it no ware... guess ill charge up the trouble light and go look again... Anyone have a really good pic?

·
Harl
705 Posts
Dohh i must have gotten my fingers crossed when i was folowing it towards the firewall and crossed over to the fuel line. Going towards the front of the truck it seems to go under the fuel filter and has a connector just inbehind the hose connection that you can't see. From all teh pic's i was able to dig up it looks like the connector was fairly easy to see but i can see it no ware... guess ill charge up the trouble light and go look again... Anyone have a really good pic?
Looking at the truck the plug is on the right side of turbo towards the bottom.. Ill try and find you a pic.

·
Harl
705 Posts
Ohh my mistake. I see what you mean now :doh: Its not where its actualy suposed to be.. Well you could cut one of the wires and put it on a switch so u can use it when u want it and shut it off when u dont want it.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ohh my mistake. I see what you mean now :doh: Its not where its actualy suposed to be.. Well you could cut one of the wires and put it on a switch so u can use it when u want it and shut it off when u dont want it.
ya thats what i was thinking of doing. Putting a switch under the hood for winter use... So is that the right wire i found? Like i said all teh pic's i have seen their is no pigtail on the EBV and i still havent beeen able to find the other end of this wire

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well finnaly got around to getting this done today... Put a switch in the cab to controll... Must say it works well... Get some srange looks when i pull up to a stop light. Sounds like a jet taking off....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts