Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys liek the title says, I need your guys' help with coming up with a name. Me and my TC (truck commander) need to come up with a call sign for our wrecker. I have a HEMTT wrecker that we take outside the wire to recover broken vehicles or worse... anyhow I need help coming up with a radio call sign so the other guys in the convoy can call us if need be. Picture below is a wrecker very similar to what i have.

the names that we came up with and have been shot down by my squad leader are as follows:
Camel-Towing
Tow-Slut
Big Hooker
Hooker
Cornbread Red
Mater
Snatch Block

so any help is greatly appreciated!
thanks guys!
Ac

·
Flossin'
2,088 Posts
Chain Gang

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol i like them so far, keep them comin guys! i personally was a fan of big-hooker but yea... squad leader didnt go for it

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
Mater lol or BIG Mater!LOL

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
obviously if the other ones got turned down...that one will too.

You guys have to remember,..it's the Military,...and we have a reputation to uphold.

Can you imagine what that would sound like over a radio.."ummm yeah...we need big snatch,...I got her stuck in a big mud hole".

Some PC whiner would have a fit, and notify the Command or the news on what he heard the Military saying over the radio..

ummm....not gonna happen,...so try and keep that in mind when you recommend him some names/call signs...

We used to have a tool called "the donkey d1ck"...someone complained,..now it's called " 4' ogee driver"....I hate PC crap...but I like my job more...

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the problem with the sexually suggestive names is that we have a female Command Sergeant Major so yea.... i know i know... those are the best ones but its just not gona fly... keep throwing them out there though these are really good!

·
This We'll Defend
1,548 Posts
My last platoons call sign was outcast, but for a tow rig Id suggest clydsdale. I picture them pulling a beer wagon.

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
I still like Savior,...rolls off the tongue, and won't get confused with any other Military jargon while talking on the radio.

·
Gone Broke
1,072 Posts
poor little ting ting.. hey aubrey why dont you worry about reachin the pedals first and then a name!!! LMAO sorry buddy had to..

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
I like the clydesdale suggestion - that one sounds good.;)

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
What we used to call our 150 ton locomotive wrecker crane.

Da Big Hook.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts