Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I place my oil temp probe to obtain a reading. Both plugs near the filter are taken with my bypass

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where bouts bro. Got any pics??

·
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER
2,342 Posts
id like to add one as well...

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts

Old autometer oil pressure sender...

Then the attached pic is the Isspro sender with the yellow arrow.

Attachments

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Joe, that will work for me. Any idea size and type of thread. Not everyone over here stocks imperial.

·
riverjet
459 Posts
Hey,ChunderDownUnder....not to derail.How did you mount your oil guard. Mine is mounted at a 45 deg. on the frame rail.Three shops said 45 was no good. OIL guard says 45 ok. I mounted my sender in the 1/8 port near the oilguard return line. Much cleaner than the hpop res.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey,ChunderDownUnder....not to derail.How did you mount your oil guard. Mine is mounted at a 45 deg. on the frame rail.Three shops said 45 was no good. OIL guard says 45 ok. I mounted my sender in the 1/8 port near the oilguard return line. Much cleaner than the hpop res.
here ya go

I have seen them horizontal as well. Thinking of doing that.
What port is available near the return line. See my first pic. Can you point it out.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Thanks Joe, that will work for me. Any idea size and type of thread. Not everyone over here stocks imperial.
Should be an AN4 IIRC... But the best thing is just go to the parts house and then pull it out and walk in...

Thats what I did.LOL

·
riverjet
459 Posts
Thanks! Look back by the ear on the block.Not the water drain! If it quits raining here,I will get a better description for you. I get 65 lbs/30 at idle off both locations. Just screw it in....no adapters.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This is a temperature gauge right ?? not pressure.

·
riverjet
459 Posts
Temp or oil press. DONT do temp off the hpop.Mine is oil pressure That port feeds off a main.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts