Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone out there used the oil pan saver or heard of anyone using it?
Im trying to find out if its a good solution or if there is another alternative to having to pull motor, which Im too poor to have done and not equiped to do myself. :pointlaugh:

Also, does anyone know the cost of it?

·
Registered
244 Posts
if u r talking about where the dipstick goes and leaking, yes i use a 50 calibur gun cleaning rod and jam it in, take the nut off and then u can fish everything out and put the new seals in, let me no if u need ne other info!

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if u r talking about where the dipstick goes and leaking, yes i use a 50 calibur gun cleaning rod and jam it in, take the nut off and then u can fish everything out and put the new seals in, let me no if u need ne other info!
I saw something that looks like maybe its molded from fiberglass and apoxied onto your existing pan.

·
Canadian Eh
675 Posts
I believe you are talking about the rust problem on the pans. Our X started leaking so we braized over the crack and put some plastic steel over it. It has about 2 years on that and no leaks yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.