Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 03 6.0. today i noticed an oil leak at the exhaust. has anybody experienced this. i recently replaced the sensor behind the motor. i think its the ipr sensor but i didnt have any problems after that til now.

·
Registered
115 Posts
an oil leak out of the exhaust pipe? i had a friends that was dumpin oil out the exhaust. ended up findin out the intercooler blew apart and broke somethin but cant remember exactly wat it broke.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I had a leak in my turbo, chra was leaking truck was blowing blue smoke. Is yours leaking into the exhaust or behind the motor?

·
"resident smarty pants"
4,200 Posts
A failed EGR cooler will do this. The coolant will mix w/ the soot in the exhaust and drip - looking like oil.

Are you losing oil or coolant level?

If you still think your turbo is the problem, pull the down pipe.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Have you pulled your downpipe off? If there is oil inside the pipe that will tell you if its coming from the turbo.

·
"resident smarty pants"
4,200 Posts
Are you talking about the area at the fire wall behind the turbo?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's leaking where the downpipe meets my catless flexpipe but I am also running 375cc injectors with a stock hpop but the truck is tuned down

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I dont do anything with the truck it's a long story why I have 375s but until I can downsize I have to figure out this problem

1 - 14 of 14 Posts