Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like a few threads before me, I too have been lurkin’ on this forum, google, and especially YouTube for all things related to my 1999 F250 CCSB. Originally bought for work(kinda) but it’s becoming a personal vehicle (that I use for work) as days go by. Owned it about 2 months ago and it’s been my daily ever since despite having other vehicles with less fuel consumption lol. Honestly I probably would’ve been better off with another Tacoma (RIP 99 Prerunner) but I just feel cool as sh*t driving Big Bertha ?. Came stock besides a k&n intake, lifted 6” in the front , bagged stock rear (Cali lean fosho?),and 35 toyo oc a/t on 20s. Recently drained all oil (hpop too) and went with rotella t4, new fuel filter, flushed power steering and replaced with Mobil 1 atf, s&b intake, ebpv delete with new deleted pedestal + turbo housing, up pipes, rebuilt turbo with wicked wheel 2 + banks big head actuator, added 5” rear lift blocks to help level the truck, 2008 rear tail Lights and tailgate, 4” exhaust + 8” tip. Looking to do 05 headlight + grill x 2012 bumper but going to look into it more!

·
PSN intsigator
7,044 Posts
Welcome to the nation from WNC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts