Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back to Texas from PA, bought a trailer up there. When we picked it up we found out my GN hitch wasnt installed correctly and needed to be reinforced. No where in PA we found would fix it, so while driving back, we stopped in Columbus and were reccomended OTS. OMG what great guys. All the PA shops said somethin along the lines of "yea I bet I can fix it, but I dont have the material", OTS said "BAH! thats easy, un hook your trailer so I can get your truck on the rack!"

while waiting on my truck, we checked the trailer brakes since they werent stopping so well..........they were all bad! :( OTS to the rescue again! they had all the parts in stock and had us on our way, safe & sound!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LoL it was funny to sit out front and watch all the fire trucks and ambulances go by, then got a lil nervous when the owner was tellin us how the cops shot a guy dead in the parking lot. was tryin to break in and they showed up, he pulled and gun and the cops won the draw. EEPS!!

·
MINK
1,049 Posts
my father swears by them..ive herd alot of good things, glad they could help you out

1 - 4 of 4 Posts