Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
thanks to those who got to come out. we had 18 trucks hit the rollers. High hp was 702 fuel only. we plan to do a fall event with a hog roast and everyone bring a covered dish. when we get a date I will post.

Jay

·
Registered
745 Posts
Oh ok yeah you're probably right. What would you suggest me doing? Maybe pull a sprayer with round-up?

asshat
Wow i did not mean to strike a nerve. I was not right was I? Just messin with ya.:doh:

·
Registered
193 Posts
thanks to those who got to come out. we had 18 trucks hit the rollers. High hp was 702 fuel only. we plan to do a fall event with a hog roast and everyone bring a covered dish. when we get a date I will post.

Jay
Now that will be a great time... I'll have to actually get there on time for that one :D

·
Registered
359 Posts
hey u beat ur old torque #s :D

·
The Fireman
4,810 Posts
I think I got fuked

My 1st run I didnt get a dyno graph for and the sheet with the numbers only goes to 2500rpm and i made 515.9HP but on my other 2 runs I didn't make peak power till 2800rpm. So I think if the dyno wouldnt have fuked my 1st run I would have made more HP.

But here are the print outs I have.

Dyno Numbers for 1st run.

Dyno Numbers for 2nd run and Graph

·
PSN Veteren
178 Posts
Good run Trey!!:ford:

61 - 73 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.