Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
I'll see if I can make this, I won't be hitting the dyno unless eight little HEUI slugs show up before that. :evil

Dvae

·
Diesel Nut
510 Posts
I'm going to try to go. Depends on work.

·
JDG's #1 Fan
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I'll have to see whats going on when it gets a little closer.... I won't be dynoing anything, but I might bring a truck that will make you guys drool.... that is if its owner says its OK.
I am coming too, but 01 here. I dont have to worry about the clutch this time Trey.
Hope to see both you guys there!!

Jason, i think you should bring some of that Pie you are famous for, been wanting to try it!!

·
The Fireman
4,810 Posts
I am coming too, but 01 here. I dont have to worry about the clutch this time Trey.
Awesome... Will be good to see ya again. I haven't got a new clutch yet... Bought a house :doh:

Do you still have that rubber floor for my truck?

Jason, i think you should bring some of that Pie you are famous for, been wanting to try it!!
:whs: I will bring the Everclear over if i need :evil

·
HRT Performance
4,565 Posts

I'm going to try an make it - but the truck I am working on has to be running in order for me to make the time to go. Pie might be a bit of a stretch for me at the moment - I gotta get a truck running and find the time to do some cooking. :doh:

:whs: I will bring the Everclear over if i need :evil
I'm in good supply of a much better product. :evil

·
The Fireman
4,810 Posts

·
The Fireman
4,810 Posts
Where in Ohio is this? I'm in wv and would Like to put the ol 7.3 up there should be done by then
This is just north of Dayton, OH

·
That thing got a Cummins?
1,229 Posts
Ford won't make it. I haven't even started on the rebuild yet. Might bring out my "new" Dodge, but won't be dynoing it

21 - 40 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.