Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Coming For You
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the weather have everyone scared to come out and play? Any thing going on in the great state?

Im bored once more !:doh:

·
Stroker
231 Posts
The weather is making me sit here on the PC and look at these cool products, which is making me want to spend a bunch of money:doh:

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
The whole lack of a job, combined with the lack of money because of the joblessness, leaves me not doing much.

Now if you want to sling some of your money my way, I'll be happy to get out my truck and play. :doh: LOL

Dave

·
Coming For You
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The whole lack of a job, combined with the lack of money because of the joblessness, leaves me not doing much.

Now if you want to sling some of your money my way, I'll be happy to get out my truck and play. :doh: LOL

Dave

Im poor too!

·
Registered
54 Posts
aww come on the weather is not THAT bad, lol

·
Coming For You
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a heated shop come on down and work on you truck here. I also have a lift......

steve-0

·
Stroker
231 Posts
Most of Captzach's trucks life is spent in my heated garage:shrug::hehe:

The lift does sound nice, If I need to do anything under the truck before we have a lift of our own I will get ahold of you for sure.

·
Diesel Nut
510 Posts

Dave
I have the same problem.

No job = no money.

·
Registered
54 Posts
hey now i believe the obs has only been in your heated garage twice, and once was to hook up cab lights!:mad:
lol
possible powerstroke convention?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts