Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
< Can I drive?!
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright the date, time and place are set. November 20, Hooters in Greenwood at 2P.M. Just a meet and greet till dinner time (othe activities will be included im sure LOL). Who all can we expect to see there? :psnb:

1.wint

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Sorry Guys, Got to work that day....Dang, maybe next time!

·
Black Stroker
1,187 Posts
1) wint
2) STROKE THIS F250
3) Stroker6.04life
4) Caleb_S
5) powerstroker00
6) whytry

·
< Can I drive?!
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright so we have for sure 7 possibly 8. Keep em comin! Let's make this a big thing!

·
Fat Kids Rule!
2,455 Posts
i might make it, not sure if thats family thanksgiving that day or not yet..

·
Winners never quit!
502 Posts
Count me in.. Hoping the weather stays somewhat decent so I dont have to leave the truck behind that afternoon.

·
Registered
654 Posts
We need more people. not to be a azz but 7 people and 3 or 4 live within 80 Miles to each other. Let's get some more people. I know we have more then 7 people in indian that can make it.

·
<----Simply the best.
3,594 Posts
We need more people. not to be a azz but 7 people and 3 or 4 live within 80 Miles to each other. Let's get some more people. I know we have more then 7 people in indian that can make it.
Maybe some people have prior things already scheduled since it is the holiday season.

Is this the Hooters on 31?

·
Winners never quit!
502 Posts
Maybe some people have prior things already scheduled since it is the holiday season.

I'm guessing that may be an issue.. Mainly because My family is having Thanksgiving that day..
And yes, it's right off 31.

·
psdguy97
859 Posts
Damn, I'll be in texas.

·
Registered
654 Posts

You make a good point. If we can only get 7 or 8 people I don't think I'm going to drive 2 and a half hours. It's not that I don't want to meet you all. Just a long hall. If we could get 15 to 20 or so it would be worth it.

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
I agree with Josh,its not worth driveing that far for a 10 person meet.If there arent going to be alot of people that can make it, maybe we should reschedule it on a more accomodating date for people.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I agree with Josh,its not worth driveing that far for a 10 person meet.If there arent going to be alot of people that can make it, maybe we should reschedule it on a more accomodating date for people.
I think that would be the best not to be the dixx of the party. We shoud keep this post going just to see how many would still like to meet up. We could all meet up early spring or so the trucks can stay all nice for the day and we can all have a good time outside. Also if a group still would like to meet up go for it. We could just have a big one next time.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts