Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 391 Posts

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks here's your chances to show off your wheels and most importantly help your fellow members find new wheels for their trucks.

Rules are simple. One post per member of your wheels or your truck showing your wheels. You can have up to 2 pics in that post.

Please list what the wheels are called, size and tires your running along with information on lift or mods required to get those up under your truck.

Remember this is to help people find rims when they are shopping, not just a show off thread.

This is for 1994-1997 trucks only !

·
96 Ford F-350 PSD
187 Posts
18" MKW19 wheels, w/Toyo MT's 35 12.5/R18. 4" lift is all to fit.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
redneck engineer
482 Posts
they are 36 1250 wrandler rt2's its what the humvees are runnin they wheels i dont know who makes em but i call em a dukes of hazzard wheel its the same style that the general has no mods to fit them no lift

Attachments

·
Registered
341 Posts
This is for the 2wd lowered guys,.... ;)

Centerline (Wilderness series) [Wildcat style] chrome, forged aluminum 17x9 w/ 5.25" back spacing {part # 620 7907 865-2}

Tires are Toyo 285/60R17 Proxes S/T

Lowered 3" in the front, via dropped beams.
Lowered 4" in the rear utilizing hangers, shackles & removed one leaf.

Also had to use 1/2" billet spacers on each of the rears so the short center caps wouldn't bottom out on the long center part of the hubs,...... and also to even out the track width to give it a better stance.

·
Powerstroked
602 Posts
They are MB Razors from Discount Tire
17x8.5 wheels, 35x12.5r17 BFG KM2's

Truck has add a leafs under all 4 corners, giving it 1.75"-2" of lift (2" measured from center of hub to the top of the fenderwell.)
I also had to trim ever so slightly, the inside corner off of the bumper, and shim it outward an inch.

There is an occasional rub on the leaf springs, but none on the bumper or fender.

·
got fuel?
2,581 Posts
Closest shot of my wheels i got, don't mind the girl shes just the model for that day lol. 16X8 outlaw II's on 305-70-r16 bfg A/T. Truck had a leveling kit on when i got it with the 3leafs up front. Guess thats how they are? Had to trim the bumper lip off to be able to turn.

·
Registered
133 Posts
18" KMC monster wheels with 325 toyo at, 4 inch spuerlift

·
Registered
391 Posts
the truck has a little more than stock maybe 2 inch with brand new f350 springs and i think they are bushwackers i got them from a guy on here that was parting out a truck.

·
Heath
441 Posts
the truck has a little more than stock maybe 2 inch with brand new f350 springs and i think they are bushwackers i got them from a guy on here that was parting out a truck.
THanks! the black on the rocker panels gives it the illusion that its setting higher. Did you coat the bottom yourself or have some one do it. Having wider wheels has beat the crap out of my doors. I wasn't sure how it would look doing the bottom in lineX but your truck made up my mind

That and Bigstrokers DIY front bumper coated to match

·
Registered
391 Posts
i had my truck painted at a shop. its coated with what they called rock guard. The truxs were hard on my truck before i got it done like that paint plus the fender flares helped keeping the rocks off the side

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
American racing Atlas's 16x10 w 315 BFGs ORo RSK and Replaced stock 4" block w 5" block. No bumper shimming or cutting. NO RUBBING AT ALL
img004.jpg

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
16x8 Eagle Alloy Series 186 with 4.5" backspacing and 315/75/16 BFG ATs

1 - 20 of 391 Posts