Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Built Not BOUGHT
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I'm throwing on a set of custom painted Lariat wheels on my truck so I need the flat seat lug nuts from the factory. I understood that the current lug nuts are M14x2.00 or some sh*t. Two sets of Ebay "OEM" lug nuts later I still cant find a damn nut that will thread on without the threat of stripping the stud out. The first set was bad on me but this second set got sold to me as M14x2.0 and they seem like the same ####ing thing. I've also found people calling them "fine" or "course". I have no idea what the hell I need at this point lol I need them asap

·
Registered
386 Posts
I thought they were 14x1.5. But you could always get them from the dealership

·
Built Not BOUGHT
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been getting from a couple people in the wheel business that they are 14x2.0 and the lugs on there right now are labelled 14x2.0 and the lugs I bought on ebay were sold as 14x2.0! I don't get it I wish I could just throw some acorns on and call it good but the #### will probably sheer off. Nice truck tho! Kinda looks just like mine

·
Registered
756 Posts
My 07 is 14x1.5".

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
99-02 are 14mmx2.0 pitch
03-09 are 14mmx1.5 pitch

·
Built Not BOUGHT
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
99-02 are 14mmx2.0 pitch
03-09 are 14mmx1.5 pitch

So, in other words, I got screwed twice on these lug nuts lol Why are people calling them "fine" or "course" thread? I thought these trucks were all metric. Maybe its just them being retarded.

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
So, in other words, I got screwed twice on these lug nuts lol Why are people calling them "fine" or "course" thread? I thought these trucks were all metric. Maybe its just them being retarded.
Yes. Retarded is the word. There is in Fine or Coarse thread in Metric

There are many different pitches 1.0, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75, 2.0 Etc

·
The Oracle
2,777 Posts
go to napa, get one of each, look at them and you will under stand the difference.

·
Built Not BOUGHT
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes. Retarded is the word. There is in Fine or Coarse thread in Metric

There are many different pitches 1.0, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75, 2.0 Etc
Hmmm, well ####. Off to Napa I go then. I'm probably not going to put these wheels on this set and making those Lariats my summer set. Thanks guys for the awesome input

·
Canadian Stroker
577 Posts
What year is your truck?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I've got a set off a 03 and newer truck if you need some I bought a set and didn't work my truck is an 01 let me know.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I have a set of 14x2.0 also. PM me if you're interested in them.

Rusty

·
Built Not BOUGHT
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My truck is a 2000 double door and I'll keep you guys in mind if this third set doesn't work. The person that sold me the last set sent me another set of alleged 2.0s and hope to god they work lol

·
Registered
114 Posts
nevermind if your truck is a 2000 then these wont work i had the same issue.

·
Canadian Stroker
577 Posts
I have the stock set off my truck from when I changed wheels if you need them.

·
Built Not BOUGHT
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks bro, I got them today but I done ran outta time to pull a lug off and check but I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I'll PM you if they dont work

1 - 16 of 16 Posts