Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an problem with my 04 CC/SB truck. This morning at normal operating temps(after a drive and came back home),idling in my driveway, I went inside for 5-10 min. came out and the truck was stalled. Thought that was odd, started right back up. Put 40-50 miles on it today without a problem. But on the way home at a steady speed of 65, the truck lost power, cruise light flickering, the tach proved out but not the speedo, water in fuel light and glow plug light illuminated and went off(this and the cruise light was prolly 2 seconds), took about 1/2 throttle to maintain speed, flooring resulted in just black smoke and only about 15 psi. Got off the interstate, stopped, and it took off normal, lots of power, good drive pressure. Codes are P0299, P0403, P0405, P0488, P0603, P1000, U0306.

Mods are: Studded, EGR delete, throttle plate delete, mbrp exhaust, Innovative Moderate tune ficm, Innovative xrace tune, afe stage 2 intake.

I was thinkin of the ficm harness chaffed causing this, but the cruise light flickering has me stumped. Any ideas?:doh:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts