Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Solareclpse
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so here's th story esof hasn't been working no lights on the dash even at startup. No power nothing. Ok new 4wd module was ordered (old module was destroyed inside when I opened it up with corrosion) hooked up the new module tonite (the new module matches the part number and 4x4 code) got dash lights and shifted into 4x4 jus fine. Then shifted into low just fine. But the problem is now it won't shift out of 4low. So I took out the AE scantool and checked codes. 2 codes popped up. P1828 transfer case counter clockwise shift relay coil circuit failure. And p1812 4wd mode select circuit fail. So I pulled th 4wd relays under the hood replaced them with known good ones out of the fuse box. And still no change. Also I checked the esof switch and the black wire is ground like it should be the power on the illume wire is good but as for the 2 wires in the middle of the switch connector one is grounded and th other one is nor a ground or power. I'm at a loss of where to even begin looking. Someone plz help I cnt drive around on 4low n really need to fix this thing

O yea 4wd mod is part number 2c3t 14b205 aa. Wth 4x4 code HA. and this may be something I can fix with programing wth my AE. Jus don't know how to use it this way. Also I tested the shift otor connector anmd had no power. But not quite sure how th system works so I may have been testin the wrong wire

·
Registered
110 Posts
Here's your codes and how to address the problem.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.