Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im posting this up for Caleb (ocstroker) since I have all the pictures on my computer. About a month and a half ago he bent a pushrod and decided it was a good excuse to do the 12v swap he has been wanting to do. So we took the truck apart here at school and last weekend we took it down to my buddy Matts (97strokn&smokn)s shop to begin the conversion. It still has a way to go but here are the pics so far and I will keep it updated as progress continues.

Pictures of the bent push rod and the tear down:

Bent rocker:

All loaded up and ready to go:

After just getting to Matts shop

Pulling out the 7.3

Engine all out and ready to degrease the engine bay

In the shop next to Matts project:

Engine bay all degresed and painted:

12v that is going in and getting cleaned off for paint and teardown:

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
thanks guys its all comin along matt made a joke about it awhile back when my truck was runnin funny and now were in the middle of it haha and thanks popiel for putin the pics up.
and i wana thank matt kelly or 97strokn&smokn for letin us use his shop and helpin me out alot

·
screw the DARK SIDE
948 Posts
Its getting closer the head is at the machine shop getting decked and fire ringed. The pump is at area diesel getting tweaked. :evil

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh yeah that its a pretty piece right there.

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
to bad you wont be able to see that hahaha
and mike i gues ill never live that down and now every one thinks i fuk dolphins haha

·
R.I.P PSN
1,146 Posts
caleb you will never live that down. well unless you get the penguin..... LOL

·
Bird is the Word
1,142 Posts
looks like a fun project.
Matt some weekend i'm gonna come down and check out the shop maybe do a little modding too.......

·
Bird is the Word
1,142 Posts
i may do that matt. Turbo and fuel system is in my near future, then its time to build up the top end before injectors

·
Registered
97 Posts
Were yall doin that at? I got some vacation comming up and nothing to do....Maybe you can look off mine and get some ideas.....

·
Registered
185 Posts
I helped load that thing up. lol. looking good Matt, when are you and Caleb heading back down there?

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That is some pretty lookin stuff right there. That was definitely a good choice on the color.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts