Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
D66stroke
418 Posts
I always go but cops were bad in May. I still might go but I'm getting a dash cam first lol. Got pulled over twice and recieved 2 "speed contest" tickets (10 points and $600 fines) and can't even honestly admit I was racing or even speeding

·
D66stroke
418 Posts
That shouldn't matter, but can't promise you cause those cops will pull a truck over for anything, no bs. I wouldn't be surprised if oc is dead that weekend due to how bad the cops were last time. The only reason I might go is because Delamarva diesel is having a dyno day on the 13th at Hoopers crab house

·
Super Moderator
3,396 Posts
Last group that went down said it was horrible with the cops. People just know how to ruin a great time.

·
D66stroke
418 Posts
I understand they're doing their job but with my experience last May, I was driving to breakfast and 2 cars in front of me are racing, and a cop pulls me and one of the cars over and gave me a 5 point ticket. I know "wrong place wrong time" happens, but the cop was a couple cars back and it was clear who was and wasn't flying up the road. I used to look forward to it but I don't even wanna go back

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm going down. I have for the last 4 years, spring and fall. The last 2 years have been pretty bad as far as cops, but its fun riding around or just watching. I tow my dads nova down and usually go cruise around myself.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I think I'm going to go. Just kinda sketched out about how people say the cops are so thall be the deciding factor

·
D66stroke
418 Posts
Luckily there's enough people that go down that you don't have to entertain yourself. A bucket of water in one hand and a beer in the other makes a good time to lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Im gonna try to make it. Interested to see how many trucks show up and the Delmarva Show.

·
D66stroke
418 Posts
Anybody come home with tickets?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Anybody come home with tickets?
Nope, i didnt get messed with and i acted pretty stupid at some points during my stay there. The cops were pretty heavy though, they sit in hotel parking lots and back on side streets. I guess i just got lucky

·
D66stroke
418 Posts
It was still a big turnout for being fall cruise week along with rain. We had fun, got pulled over a couple times, can't help when the turbo lights and the wheels break lose lol

·
Diesel Dragger
92 Posts
I will be there not sure where we are staying yet, but i am 100% in. I go every year. Used to bring my race car down there, retired the car so i just hang out with friends and i bring the truck.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts