6,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OBX 2011 -

Is it happening this year??

Any schedule?

·
PSN Veteran
759 Posts
That's some BS I've gone I think 3 out of the last 4 years. And it is in creswell. I just paid my ticket from going there last year because I forgot about it in my glove box and needed to pay it in order to legally drive in NC so I could go to rudys. And what happens on my way to rudys? Pulled over for window tinting. I checked my court date. I haven't been added to it yet but so far there are 21 other people same date and time court appearance for window tinting

·
Registered
486 Posts
For sale?!!! Alright....lets get a bunch of guys and all pitch in and buy this track!! It could be the PSN dragway!! Diesels only!! I got $20 on it!!!

·
PSN Veteran
759 Posts
I'll put in 10 and I'll announce but someones got to provide the beer and ear muffs for the kids

·
10.61 @ 128 MPH
2,297 Posts
Jess Spruill texted me the other day saying they have no plans at this time and that they need a break

·
Registered
486 Posts
Heck if I lived closer I would attempt to start an event!! I stress the attempt!!!

·
PSN Veteran
759 Posts
That's funny about needing a break. Pro diesel challenge is the biggest event they have and it probably makes them the most revenue

·
kinda hot in these rhinos
2,481 Posts
I doubt they ever really make much money off those events but i could be wrong. You have to rent out the track, sled rental, as well as all the man hours that go into organizing such and event.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts