Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Ive seen pics of trucks on here with the windshield visors but am wondering if you guys that have them could post them up. Also, if there are any negatives to them (water seeping through drill holes, etc) and also where I could find one. thanks

·
got fuel?
2,581 Posts
Lund made mine, no leaks, paints starting to chip though.

·
Gone Broke
1,072 Posts
Mines a lund, paints chipping on top and leaks a little, BUT both are MY fault.
:doh: So if you want one, buy one!!!

·
Diesel Nut
510 Posts
Here's mine. It's made by Lund. I've had no problems with leaks or paint. It's been on the truck for 9 years and no issues. If you have cab lights you'll neet to trim the Lund visor to fit around the lights on the ends.

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
To each their own but never was a fan of the visors

·
STILL LEARNING
18,334 Posts
FYI Lund is out of business so finding visors is getting tough. I have nevr had a visor leak but i installed them correctly
img029.jpg

img041.jpg

000_0755.JPG

0722091900a.jpg

·
Banned
924 Posts
i got a non lighted lund in the garage someone gave me that has a crack one of these days i will get some fiberglass and get it on my truck

·
Registered
388 Posts
sharp truck!
Its very nice!

Although I'm one of the ones that doesn't dig the lund visor, mine came off the night I got the truck home....I cleaned and waxed the area under the visor, then plugged the holes.

So, if anyone wants one, I've got a black Lund Visor in the garge....make an offer.

Justin

·
Registered
202 Posts
Its very nice!

Although I'm one of the ones that doesn't dig the lund visor, mine came off the night I got the truck home....I cleaned and waxed the area under the visor, then plugged the holes.

So, if anyone wants one, I've got a black Lund Visor in the garge....make an offer.

Justin
ball park price?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
id also be interested in a general price range as well. thanks

·
Registered
171 Posts
you can get a visor on ebay usually around $100 full retail is around 300 i think

·
Registered
388 Posts
ball park price?
id also be interested in a general price range as well. thanks
Just make an offer I guess...its just taking up space in my garage....don't know how much shipping would be, I'll check and see how much it costs to ship grills at work, probably be pretty close. Its black in color by the way.

Justin

·
96 Ford F-350 PSD
187 Posts
My is also a Lund. It was on the truck when I bought it. No leaks or cracks.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ford3544, youve got an awesome looking truck there.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts