Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my truck sat from october to january. truck was started weekly until i got my trans back. when it was time to pull the truck in i flipped the headlights on and saw i had no running lights?? ok so i push it back in and see my running lights flicker and headlights off.
I now have to pull the knob out and find the PERFECT spot for the running lights and headlights to stay on at the same time. This "perfect spot" is literally 1 fraction of an inch before either goes out. i can get it but it pretty embarrassing when trying to find the sweet spot at night in a parking lot.

I did the obvious and tried unplugging the switch and trying another HL switch with the same results. I do have an HID out at the moment with new ones on the way but i recall both bulbs working when i first saw this problem?

·
Registered
19 Posts
mine was doing the same I put in 3 used good switches before checking fuse for tail lights. Mine does blow fuse once in a while and I can move switch to that certain point and get running lights. I got to find my short so it wont blow fuse.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So you've had no resolution yet?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts