Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for numbers in your obs trucks and list mods.
My first 1995 ran a 17.02 dont remeber mph with just TS Chip, intake exhaust and built e4od

·
Registered
243 Posts
I ran a 14.8 at 95mph (so where around there + or - 1) and that was with II's, stock tunes on my DP, exhaust, intake, 15* HPOP that ran outta oil, and a tranny that was litterally cooked (like ran about 210* on the trip home). Hoping to be in the low 13's by the end of the spring.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
come on guys i know there is more obs times out there

·
DAMN THATS HOT!
1,001 Posts
15.3 Look below for the mods minus the adrenaline. Kinda weird though it was only like 89 MPH then I ran a 17.2 in 2wd but hit like 95mph... WHY?

·
Powerstroked
602 Posts
[email protected] That was with 3-4 year old tuning and a trans that wasn't up to the task, it had some slippage.

I have fresh tuning now, and the transmission is definitely not up to the task now. I am about to put a real built trans in it. Hoping I can at least break the 14 sec barrier. We'll see.

·
Death Row Inmate #7
1,458 Posts
mine ran a 14.4 @96 last time with 160/80 injectors, but the tunes were for stage 1's and that was before i put the short throw shift kit in and next time i go i will have some much stickier tires on the back and correct tunes. my truck is an RC, LB, 2wd, 5 speed with a valair single disc so i don't want to do a 3rd gear launch in it yet. putting a Valair dual disc in it in the coming month so i can attempt a 3rd gear launch in it. if i can then it should pull the times down some.. :D

·
Registered
975 Posts
mine ran 14.06 @ 94.8, stage IIs from dpp, tony's tunes, bts valve body, stock trans otherwise, stock HPOP (could feel it literally hit a wall at ~85 or so), intake, exhaust, etc etc.... soft-launched it with a 1.9 i believe it was to try to save the trans, weighed it after this run and it was 6984
stock trans and stock turbo are still problem free ;)
truck should be a high 13 second truck now

·
Registered
31 Posts
12.98 @ 107.15 Swamps fuel, oil, air and tunes. Stock l/s rear and a 9 yr. old Suncoast trans.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
19.1 with a 5sp, wildman, intake and exhaust. at bandimier.

·
OBS Strokin'
188 Posts
15.3 tw stock tunes stage 1s no oil, stock turbo

·
Diesel Nut
510 Posts
Made 3 runs. First run was a [email protected], by the 3rd run I managed a [email protected] It was the first time racing my truck. Mods are in sig. I'm still trying to find the sweet spot getting it off the line with the 5 speed.

·
Registered
149 Posts
15.6 @ 88 mph.stock turbo and hpop

·
Registered
817 Posts
Deep staged (which slows down ET around 0.3-0.4 sec) I ran 15.80 @ 86 mph, with a fair amount of tire spin despite trying to walk it out of the hole, on my 2nd-hottest tune.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts